Rehabilitation Associates offers therapy through our Peer-Interactive Experiences Program (PIE Program). The PIE program offers therapeutic experiences that provide opportunities for children to participate in peer-settings and activities that address their individual needs.
Our current program consists of our social-emotional PIEs. Our Social Emotional Peer Interactive Experiences (PIEs) are a therapeutic setting where:
- children will have the opportunity to engage with same-age peers
- individual social goals and needs of each child will be addressed
- the child can work on individualized social goals within a more realistic “everyday” setting
- monthly themes are created to address social skills identified as problem areas
- a collaborative environment is used to generalize everyday social skills